Road Freight Customer Service Agent
We are looking for a Customer Service Agent responsible for processing shipments for assigned clients.
You have daily contact with clients and truckers.
You are proactive to ensure top customer service and can handle pressure and take quick decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Prepare accurate and timely shipping documentation
- Monitor shipments to ensure proper movement and delivery
- Take quick actions in case of shipment exceptions
- Communicate with clients about services and status of shipments
- Verify accurate and timely client and vendors billing
- Contribute to and maintain a good relationship with truckers
- Ensure clients’ SOPs are followed and maintained
- Correspond with branches and agents to ensure excellent service execution
- Work to improve operational efficiency and productivity
- 3+ years’ experience in road freight forwarding
- Compliance with policies and regulations
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective interpersonal skills to obtain positive results
- Analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and willing to help attitude
- Hazardous materials certification (preferred)
- Bilingual in English and French